This Summer we are happy to announce the start of our Indoor sessions at Chill Factore, Manchester. Through demand we have several dates scheduled over the Summer/Autumn to keep your riding progressing even though the snow has melted in the Alps!
RTM Instructor Kev Edwards will be delivering all the sessions. He is a BASI Trainer/Examiner and hold the BASI Level 4 ISTD qualification. He examines all levels of BASI instructors from entry level right up to Level 3 Technical and Teaching exams.
These 1 Day indoor sessions are aimed at:
- Recreational riders looking to improve
- Improving control and versatility on your board
- Training towards BASI Instructor exams
- Riders wanting to improve their overall technique
- Riders wanting Video Feedback
- Break through that plateau in your riding
- Learning new flatland tricks (ollies, nollies, 180s, buttering, Eurocarves etc)
- Making riding indoors fun!
- Switch riding and Carving
- Inclusive sessions for differing levels – Working individually on your needs
- Riders who want to hit the ground running on their next Snowboard holiday
- Riders who want structure to their riding sessions at the indoor dome
Minimum standard required:
- Comfortably link turns on Blue slopes on a mountain or comfortably meet Chill Factore recreational standards
Session dates (more will be added so check back or drop us an email):
- Saturday 17th October – FULL
If you want to join one of the sessions then fill in the quick contact form on this page or alternatively email Kev at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- £120 (including lift pass and slope fees)
- Maximum of 4 riders per session (No minimum number needed to run)
A typical day will run 9am-5pm, with breaks for lunch and video analysis sessions. On-slope time will be approximately 5-6hrs.
RTM UK Sessions are aimed to be fun but yet progressive. Covering the fundamentals of snowboard technique from standard turns to carving and freestyle for all levels. With plenty of developmental drills and fun, creative ways to ride the dome, it’s a great way to keep your snowboarding progressing. So next time you visit the mountains you’ll hit the ground running.
If you’re thinking about doing your BASI and wondering whether you’re close to the level or whether you’ve already got it booked, then we can help. Our positions as BASI examiners means we’re in the perfect position to train, evaluate and assess your level. With detailed action planning and video feedback sessions you will be in the best position to succeed. Coupled also with Chill Factore’s fantastic unlimited lift pass offers then there’s no excuse to improve your riding. Whether you have the exam booked or thinking about it, we can help 110%. Also any current instructors looking to do their Level 2 in the future then we can give advice, training and detailed action planning to help you reach the level.
Any questions please just get in touch. Look forward to riding with you soon.